Forum Discussion

jedilord1
Rising Newcomer
6 years ago

3* dark basti beating revan^^

a few weeks revan, and now a marquee toon at 3stars who beats easily a 7* hero toon...

is it the new method from EA/CG for not spending money in this game anymore? the whole effort to get a hero to 7* is now obsolete for any future hero toon^^

https://youtu.be/Q264qBz96-A
  • "Acrofales;c-1697433" wrote:
    Newsflash: Traya can already beat Revan with any number of support toons: EE, Visas, Palp, and even bog standard SiT. Goth Bastila doesn't really change anything (except that a 3* g8 bastila is an obvious liability on defense, whereas SiT or Palp are not).

Didn’t even mention ShT and GK. The 2 best 5ths.
    jedilord1
    Rising Newcomer
    basti 3* at gear8 also can hold on defense over night... the same player as yesterday: proove here:

"Acrofales;c-1697433" wrote:
    Newsflash: Traya can already beat Revan with any number of support toons: EE, Visas, Palp, and even bog standard SiT. Goth Bastila doesn't really change anything (except that a 3* g8 bastila is an obvious liability on defense, whereas SiT or Palp are not).

wow, you are so up to date^^ some of these toons at 3* gear8? no? so please don´t interrupt any conversation with fake news @Acrofales

• "Member5973;c-1697380" wrote:
    "... easily beats ..." ?? Can you prove that. All I hear is that with good RNG people beat Revan with Bastila Fallen but the overall success rate is not different from using CLS+Chewie+Han squads

Not true.
    To beat average Revan teams (‘Average’ doesn’t mean slow Revan) with new Bastila is much easier than CLS Chewie.
    I know better solution than using new Bastila, but she will help Traya much to beat Revan.

• the thing is, if you have a 7* Traya, its much more easier to beat Revan teams, cause you charge them at same level.
    My Traya is still 5* and i have to target high end Revan Teams every day, cause my shard is from Dec 2017. And with a 5* Traya and a 4* BSF, its a really challeging competition and far away from an easy win.
    There is still one Revan Team in the Top 10 that i cant beat on offense.
    On defense i switch in my 7* Wampa for BSF, cause that holds much better on defense ;-)
  • I thought she was a waste of a slot when I did the event. She seemed to be the weakest link. I'm not sure what all the hype is. Put someone else in that fifth slot, and you'll do even better.
  • "enlguy;c-1700286" wrote:
    I thought she was a waste of a slot when I did the event. She seemed to be the weakest link. I'm not sure what all the hype is. Put someone else in that fifth slot, and you'll do even better.

She buffs the leader, in that slot she is the leader, probs messes up her kit and confuses it since in the event you technically have 2 leaders.

What you do is have Traya so tanky she doesn't die, and since she's the only one Revan targets, who then forces everyone else to target her, having her not die means you get all the annihilates off you need. :)
  • "jedilord;c-1698741" wrote:
    basti 3* at gear8 also can hold on defense over night... the same player as yesterday: proove here:

"Acrofales;c-1697433" wrote:

wow, you are so up to date^^ some of these toons at 3* gear8? no? so please don´t interrupt any conversation with fake news @Acrofales

Yeah that is 100% luck. You could auto that squad with almost anyone.
  • "Reyalp;c-1699373" wrote:
    She is atrocious. Don't bother with her

Then why do all the revan squads in my arena turn into traya with bsf around payout time?
  • This is what having a “Meta” is all about pay to chase the lead if you didnt see it coming its on you.