Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Ackbar G10?

I have ackbar at G9 and have the gear to bring him to G10 but not sure if I should pull the trigger. Since he needs a droid caller and scanner, I'm hesitant to give it to him unless he gets a boost. I am finishing leia now and planning on making ackbar lead in arena team.
  • Well, not really. I have been running an Ackbar-led team since March, and I still have mine at G9. There does look to be a decent damage boost, but it all depends on what else you could use those two raid items on.
  • "Minowara;527737" wrote:
    Well, not really. I have been running an Ackbar-led team since March, and I still have mine at G9. There does look to be a decent damage boost, but it all depends on what else you could use those two raid items on.

Good to know, maybe I will try him out at g9 first and see how it goes before investing. Got to get leia some furnaces first though. If I don't use them for ackbar, it will probably go to teebo for p1 in raids.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.

22,724 PostsLatest Activity: 5 days ago