Forum Discussion

LLTSWrathe
Rising Novice
5 years ago

Ahsoka's Health Steal

I'm not sure if this has been asked, sorry if it has been.

Is there an issue w/ Ahsoka's health steal not working correctly?

I'm using GR vs GAS as the example fight, but her basic attacks on assists or even basics on her turn she receives 0 health back on damage.

I know the basic says if another 501st member is there, she gains 15% health steal, but I guess I thought that would be in addition to the 35% health steal mine already has. In a GR group, there is no 501st member, so there'd be no indication her base health steal wouldn't work. Is there something I'm missing here?
    NotRealUltra
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "Wrathe;c-2101063" wrote:
    "jawa7778;c-2101019" wrote:
    "Wrathe;d-228586" wrote:
    I'm not sure if this has been asked, sorry if it has been.

Is there an issue w/ Ahsoka's health steal not working correctly?

I'm using GR vs GAS as the example fight, but her basic attacks on assists or even basics on her turn she receives 0 health back on damage.

I know the basic says if another 501st member is there, she gains 15% health steal, but I guess I thought that would be in addition to the 35% health steal mine already has. In a GR group, there is no 501st member, so there'd be no indication her base health steal wouldn't work. Is there something I'm missing here?

Healing immunity? I think we need more information.

OK, so this seems to answer the question if it's a known issue. I'll try and record a few matches tomorrow to show it.
    Let me know when you have those videos so we can further investigate
  • "Wrathe;c-2101491" wrote:
    "CombatCommander7;c-2101424" wrote:
    Did Ahsoka perhaps attack Fives while he was taunting, but didn't have any protection, while GAS was in Advance stance?

Nope, but good callout. I've heard of that bug! :)

That's not actually a bug. 5s won't taunt if someone else is taunting when you use the ability, but he also won't dispel his own taunt if someone else (GAS, in this case) subsequently starts taunting. And if someone else forces a taunt onto 5s (Wat, for example), the taunt is still valid, regardless.