Forum Discussion

8 years ago

All Jawa team viable for heroic?

Hi, could you please comment if a 5 jawa team is able to do decent (2%+) damage on heroic tank raid?

And i do know that a droid-jawa team is more effective, no need to mention it, thank you.
  • Full jawas r viable, u will get your 2%...but if u want 5%+, HK, 86, 88, JE Nebit.

Every time JE or Nebit goes, they call an assist. Nebit has that huge assist punch where he calls 2 and his taunt reduces cooldowns so 86 can assist call back to back, JE can use his speed up sooner and 88 can aoe again sooner.

I have never gotten more than 3 topples off of full jawas, 2 is typical. I have gotten 5 topples splashing droids, 4 is typical.
  • "Poxx;794338" wrote:
    Full jawas r viable, u will get your 2%...but if u want 5%+, HK, 86, 88, JE Nebit.

Every time JE or Nebit goes, they call an assist. Nebit has that huge assist punch where he calls 2 and his taunt reduces cooldowns so 86 can assist call back to back, JE can use his speed up sooner and 88 can aoe again sooner.

I have never gotten more than 3 topples off of full jawas, 2 is typical. I have gotten 5 topples splashing droids, 4 is typical.

and then what do you do with the other 3 jawa.....

why 3.13% in p3

http://i.imgur.com/aHJtC5D.png

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago