Forum Discussion

8 years ago

All things Tarkin

I haven't been able to find the exact answers to these questions so here goes.
My tarkin is maxed, only one gear piece and zetas needed.

How fast does tarkin need to be, in raids and arena, to be his best?

How different is Tarkin with his Zeta unique'd? Is it like Savage where he's practically a new guy?

In raids, does Tarkins potency stack through phases?

Should I only use his basic in raids or intimidation tactics too?

when using a basic after intimidation tactics, is the buffed potency being multiplied too? Or just Tarkins base?

In raids, after awhile, is tarkin invincible? Like his defence rises with his potency and if you don't use ultimate firepower, it would keep stacking?

Who works best with Tarkin?

I'm using a Vader lead in arena rn. Is the best Possible Tarkin worth putting on the squad?

Tarkin, Sheev and Vader have become my favourites (especially after rogue 1) I hope they keep getting buffed! Thanks for the help.
  • Tarkin was soooo funny to play. I played zTarkin / EP / DN / GK / Thrawnz. It was destroying every team in my shard. Super fun and agressive in offense, not bad in D. But empire toons are dead when CLS appeared
  • "SharkMilkk;d-126709" wrote:

How different is Tarkin with his Zeta unique'd? Is it like Savage where he's practically a new guy?

when using a basic after intimidation tactics, is the buffed potency being multiplied too? Or just Tarkins base?

In raids, after awhile, is tarkin invincible? Like his defence rises with his potency and if you don't use ultimate firepower, it would keep stacking?

I'm using a Vader lead in arena rn. Is the best Possible Tarkin worth putting on the squad?

Tarkin, Sheev and Vader have become my favourites (especially after rogue 1) I hope they keep getting buffed! Thanks for the help.

- I used all three of his moves in Raids - I use intimidation tactics to add extra debuffs to the Rancor for example so Vaders culling blade does more

- I've got Tarkin at G11 218 speed and I believe thats not very fast - I used Tarkin in my arena team under a Thrawn lead: using Thrawns TM swap to make Tarkin go first can reduce whole enemy teams TM and mess them up from the start.

• "TurgonGW;c-1221705" wrote:
    "SharkMilkk;d-126709" wrote:

- I used all three of his moves in Raids - I use intimidation tactics to add extra debuffs to the Rancor for example so Vaders culling blade does more

- I've got Tarkin at G11 218 speed and I believe thats not very fast - I used Tarkin in my arena team under a Thrawn lead: using Thrawns TM swap to make Tarkin go first can reduce whole enemy teams TM and mess them up from the start.

218 isn't fast enough?? How much faster do you think?
  • I can run him as fast as 235, but i have chosen large potency secondaries in lieu of speed. Mine runs at 215 speed. You certainly want his calous conviction zeta'd. It will give up to 100% potency, alone, when you use intimidation tactics. This doesn't even figure in his base potency, mod potency or currently stacked potency bumps. This all can lead to massive aoe hits and also to outlandish defense numbers.
    I have not encountered a scenerio where he takes zero damage due to high defense, but i have seen him take under 100 damage points before.
  • "Drago;c-1221662" wrote:
    Tarkin was soooo funny to play. I played zTarkin / EP / DN / GK / Thrawnz. It was destroying every team in my shard. Super fun and agressive in offense, not bad in D. But empire toons are dead when CLS appeared

Yeah basically this. CLS\ raid Han eat Tarkin alive.