Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Arena or thrawn?

I have currently stopped working on my arena team which is Llando, boba, chrriut, shore, sthan. I sit at around 100-50 rank in arena and i have started working on my Phoenix for the thrawn and EP event.

My problem right now is that i stand no chance what so ever against similar level and geared phoenix teams in arena. since my arena shard is very new, 1/3 of teams in the top 100 are phoenix, 1/3 are wiggs, and 1/3 are trooper or sith teams. My question right now is should i try to 7 star all my phoenix toons and have them as my arena team, or wait till the thrawn event is closer(about a month) to farm the phoenix team and just focus on my current squad for now?

Here are my heroes for reference. https://swgoh.gg/u/kingchunk/
  • Only focus on up to 5* for now. There's so much more you to need to focus on than prepping for a 7* battle that is FAR off from where you are at
  • 5* Trawn can be unlocked with all Phoenix at gear 7. This should not be too difficult. And Ezra is actually a good char, even for your rebel squad. Trawn is one of the best chars in the game, farm him.
  • Thrawn is a top 5 toon. Spending the resources to unlock him will help your arena team long term. He works on about any team comp and immediately makes them better.
  • "Shadeslayer7;c-1228370" wrote:
    My question is why are you running two tanks in your arena team?

Lol im not sure, but sthan lets my whole team go first and shore stops wiggs attacks and the crit immuity helps with lando's aoe. Should i sub shore with biggs?

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,720 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago