Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Assault Battle Ground War

I can't seem to beat the bonus tier. What's the trick? Is Zfinn lead the best or should I be using Ewoks either Chirpa or Teebo?
  • Zfinn definitely helps. I had a very difficult time as well until I geared up my resistance team. G9 on all of them should do it. Speed and potency on Poe. Potency on RT and Finn. R2 with good potency to give back to resistance, and Rey cd and cc.

I have them all currently at g11 sonit was quite easy at this point, but as I said, g9 should do it for now until you can fear them higher.

If your ewoks are geared and leveled better than resistance you can use them too; just as effective. I chose full resistance.
  • That's a little more difficult. Without Poe exposing and reducing TM the droids keep going and going and going.

You could try with Finn lead, Rey, R2 and a couple of ewoks. I think the first time I beat it, before I had all of the resistance squad, I used elder and teebo. It took a few times though. Do you have RP or RT?
  • Yeah I have RT and RP was working on my resistance squad and that took a back seat to Phoenix and now getting CLS hopefully. I just fudging spent 5 m credits on activating mats and gearing up Poe only to get him to 4 star and can't use him.
  • I can get to phase 8 with my Zfinn Rey Z2 Teebo and EE. What's the strategy once there. Who do I take out first?
  • "iHATeMolEliza;c-1218854" wrote:
    Anyone have any strategy advice for the 8th battle??

People usually go for Geonosian Soldier, then Asaj, and then use Smokes Screen so Dooku does not counter...try to keep everybody stunned and remove Dooku turn meter...
    tward930
    New Spectator
    I did chirpa lead, teebo, elder, Rey and R2 all gear 11 with no problem
  • Zinn g10 R2 g10 poe tropper and pilot g8...
    Much speed on r2 and Poe is the key ;)