Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Best arena and HSTR team

What in all of your smart and wise opinions is the best dual team used for arena and HSTR? I have started many threads asking about, BH, FO, sith, Jedi, and scoundrels for arena, but now my guild is focused on working towards the HSTR. So, what is the best for both? What’s one faction I can work on that has a double purpose in the game in that sense? Right now I run sith for the most part, and I’ve tried scoundrels, which were okay in arena, but the sith are my most developed faction. But they’re aren’t really good in HSTR. Please, I need to make up my mind on something! Any help would be appreciated.😊

Edit: I forgot to add the “other” option. If they’re are other factions that are good, just let me know.
  • Chex mix is also a super PITA since you need to restart 100 times to get the perfect RNG to do 3-4%. It's also a team that includes toons no one really wants to build (Pao?!) BH, on the other hand, are hot in a variety of game phases so the investment isn't wasted. Yeah, you're not going to see McDonalds numbers without god mods and gear - but that's true of every team. I'm still more excited for my BH team than my Chex team.

Plus, Revan isn't exactly an readily available toon, nor is a Revan Jedi team a low-cost investment. And NS are still (apparently, I don't run them) very RNG dependent for good numbers as well.
  • "SithTrio_PO;c-1704709" wrote:
    Highest scoring teams in HSTR :
    Revan ---> NS ---> JTR ---> Bast ---> Scoundrels. (and then Chex Mix, Wampa team and such..) BH arent even top5.
    Best Arena teams currently: Revan ---> Traya ---> Bast ---> Palp ---> Scoundrels/NS. (thats mainly because the top4 are the latest meta, and Scoundrels and NS are able to beat all of them, while CLS/JTR teams probably struggle vs revan. NS also might struggle a bit vs Palp and traya, but CAN win on offense)
    I have no idea how you consider BH before Jedi, JTR, and NS... or who suggested BH before all of them -.-
    also, by scoundrels team i mean QiRa lead, with Yolo/Nest, and maybe Mission+Zaal, and probably vandor chewie. there are variations. you can even consider Han+Chewie for arena.. its not the Solo movie scoundrels but they fit well with Qira lead (even better than cls L, since chewie proved protection recovery as well, suddenly Han becoming a bit more beefy, but still overpowered attacker)

I beg to differ....my bh put out more than most of my guildmates revan teams do in the sith let alone some of the other teams....its all about how you use them...their not going to get stellar numbers in phase 1 but they more than make up for it in phase 2 & 3

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,719 PostsLatest Activity: 5 years ago