Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Best Jyn Erso Squads

Considering a Jyn squad. I'm aware Jyn/Cas/K2/Chaze used to be meta a while ago but have fallen out. Here's an idea I had, and wonder if anyone's tried it:

Jyn lead/Cas/K2/R2/Cpt Solo

Not familiar at all with rogue one or Chaze really so curious if I'm missing something critical about Chaze other than their healing - seems like a diminishing return esp since Chaze are kinda squishy and low dmg output imo.

Why i think this might be effective:

Palp is likely one of the best counters to the typical Jyn/Cas/K2/Chaze from what i can tell, likely to have vader alongside. To address this, Cpt Solo probably has a faster (tho not AoE) ally dispel and adds another revive in case Jyn goes down, and probably adds a lot more damage output than Baze. R2's AoE burning would probably be a huge synergy with Jyn's leader expose, and his smoke screen would be a much more effective taunt than Baze, and his zeta number crunching would help the squad keep their potency vs Palp.

Not really sure what their mods should be. speed and potency?

Critiques? Has anyone seen this comp? Thanks

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,720 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago