Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Best Route

Hey Guys,
So i made a sec Acc and want to be as good in Ga as possible.
My plan rn is:
Phoenix into Empire. I finished gearing Phoenix Palp Tarkin and Tfp by now.

I farm JKR reqs at the side to unlock him the day i get to lvl85 and get his team up.

Then i will get DR before getting Padme with my Geos i am developing on the side.

Then i will get CLS and my BH and Ewoks up and running

The next Step is GG with Droids into GAS

At last i will gear my FO and get JTR to beat like BH. This leaves me with 12 squads which is what i need below 3.6mil
My Plan for Fleet is using the geos with HT and Vulture with Tarkin and going for Mal as soon as possible. I havent decided for my second fleet but it will probably be Rebels.

What do you Guys think about that?
    Konju2
    Seasoned Newcomer
    It’s a good plan. Could go a GL route too, but these are all decent squads.
  • I agree it's a good plan; one which will give you a solid foundation from which to go after a GL. I think Rebels will become your third fleet, however. Having done the requirements for GAS, which I assume will involve using Endurance since you're going after Malevolence first, you'll pretty much have a GR fleet ready to go. Admittedly, Endurance isn't great, but if you relic the GR pilots inherent in the Padme and GAS squads, they'll be quite sufficient for a second fleet.

Having said that, if you're willing to put in the effort to gear up all those rebel crew members, they would be more effective than an Endurance GR fleet. It will just take quite a bit of time and resources; delaying whatever your next project would be. You'll have to decide what's more fun for you at that point.
  • Yeah. The waste in this roster like the stuff i wouldnt use in GA is Phoenix Dengar Ddk and the Cls Reqs and the Veterans later on. I am not sure if i want to add my rebel pilots to that list. But if i follow my plan i will have quite dome time to decide
  • "Darth_Tomsteros2707;c-2239317" wrote:
    Yeah. The waste in this roster like the stuff i wouldnt use in GA is Phoenix Dengar Ddk and the Cls Reqs and the Veterans later on. I am not sure if i want to add my rebel pilots to that list. But if i follow my plan i will have quite dome time to decide

Most people would not consider Dengar a waste. BH teams that score successful defends in TW typically have Dengar in them. He helps a lot with getting Mando his disintegrate ability fast. Then there is the Chewbacca advantage. A G8 Dengar could always save 8000 to 30000 GP on a BH team for that mission.

G12 DDK or even relic with relic 0 through 3 B1 can get an all g11/g12 sep team GAS. Higher those 2 easier it is. DDk is no waste, and mod it for 1/2 your GBA's speed +1, and put it in place of sun Fac on your geo team. It will chance to assist like crazy, and often if the Nihilus didn't make it will cause the Traya sion counter to timeout.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago