Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Best scoundrel team?

Wondering what the best possible scoundrel team is now that they are extremely important. Right now I use Cad lead, Chewie, Greedo, 88 and ST Han, and I'm working on Dengar to replace Greedo. Any way to make this better? I have Zam but I am f2p and can't get her higher, and I also heard Lando was good.
  • I'm running Boba (L), Dengar, 88, ST Han, and Lando. Currently at rank 7 in arena. I like this team so far.
  • for auto credit heist ? :
    Lando(L), Han, Solo, 88, Dengar/Cad
    Lando do all the work, but he needs assist. If he will be solo , they will kill him. He needs others to get a damage.
  • Dengar has some nice side abilites, and the big health but MAN HIS DMG BITES!

Apparently it gets better, at least his Special, but WHEN? Gear 10?

I have him now and knew he was crap at lower levels but think maybe I made a mistake and should have went 88 (Don't like 88's low health, Greedo about the same to me)
  • "jayjonbeach;699623" wrote:
    Dengar has some nice side abilites, and the big health but MAN HIS DMG BITES!

Apparently it gets better, at least his Special, but WHEN? Gear 10?

I have him now and knew he was **** at lower levels but think maybe I made a mistake and should have went 88 (Don't like 88's low health, Greedo about the same to me)

Dude's got an aoe de-buff, an aoe DOT, an assist call, a stun, stealth, and lots of health... And we expect him to hit like a brick poop house too? Ay Dios Mio
  • "Quaesitrix;706698" wrote:
    Boba Fett is useless apart from his lead ability, I know.

This seems to be a popular fallacy. It's simply not true. I can average top ten with Boba, even when he's not leader ( sometimes I switch to Lando lead ). I'm not sure why people keep spreading this myth on the forums.
  • This might be a late reply, but im currently finishing my new build as I'm bored of having top 50/20 using rebels on my server.

Boba(reworked) Leader
    Zam
    Greedo
    Ig-88
    Jawa Scavenger

Now, why this build? Boba for his insane leader buff which is just as good as lando's when they are all debuffed. The way I run this team is as follows. All have high speed. Zam goes first and uses her Thermal on all. Greedo goes next and does the same with his aoe thermal. Ig-88 then should have a full 100% bonus crit damage from all 5 being debuffed, so he will take most down to half hp, or at least out of protection and also apply ability block. Jawa scavenger then detonates all bombs, while applying defence down, heal immunity and so on with a 50% chance. Note, bobas lead will give 15% tm for EACH thermal that is detonated. so let's say 5 enemies, and there were 7 bombs, that's 7x 15 = max turn meter on all of your heroes. Boba should go next, using his AOE ability block to add a further debuff to the enemy. If they aren't dead yet, zam will do her evasion down to all, then greedo will finish off someone, 88 will do the same etc etc etc. This is by far the most potent and ridiculous build I have thought of using. I haven't finished the squad to what I want yet, as zam is still a 3* and most are only on 4-5k power as I have only just started this build, but in GW it has proved to be a really good way to kill all 5 enemies extremely fast, and this can be applied to the arena when you have all at 7* g9/10.

In theory zam should end up with 200 speed, with 4 crit damage mods, and 2 crit chance mods, greedo around 180 ish speed, and the same mods, ig 88 around 170 speed give or take with the same mods, jawa scav around 160 ish speed with potency mods, boba with whatever mods I feel like. All will have speed up from the top right, and all will have potency up from the bottom right mod. This will be a hugely effective team in arena if I build it right. I can see the rebels and other meta teams being crushed if everything goes to plan.

Hope you all like my input xD