Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Best way to mod veers?

Title says it all. I've got some good offence with speed secondary mods but Idk?
  • I'd go with speed or offense sets, with potency as second set to land those ability blocks, though crit chance would be okay too.
  • Veers has 46% potency base. Odds r u aren't gonna bump into arena peeps pushing enuf tenacity that 25 or 30 more potency will make a difference.

Ability Block is cool but u can't use it in raids unless it's a pig add in phase 1. Do yourself a favor and skip potency.

Offense Set / CC Set or
    CD set / CC Set

Offense, crit and speed secondaries. Also look for health secondaries. He has the lowest health of any Trooper.

Veers-led troopers r good in phase 2 H AAT for a couple mil...thats where I use mine. i tried them in Arena but had far better luck dropping Shore and running the other 4 under Thrawn w/ Veers unique zeta'd.
  • I run them in p2...u can't ability block anything so Potency is wasted.

I recently switched gears and pulled Shore out and added DK. They don't need a 2nd taunter. They restore prot and they health steal. I wanted more damage.
  • Trick to maximize Storm's damage is to not give him any crit. U will get more damage from an expose. Give him as much straight offense as possible and even tho the multiplier is bad, offense arrow and cross (it's still some damage). He will health steal and prot heal more than enuf to stay at 100% thru the encounter.

U will not need his taunt btw.
  • "Poxx;c-1226486" wrote:
    Trick to maximize Storm's damage is to not give him any crit. U will get more damage from an expose. Give him as much straight offense as possible and even tho the multiplier is bad, offense arrow and cross (it's still some damage). He will health steal and prot heal more than enuf to stay at 100% thru the encounter.

U will not need his taunt btw.

Never ever thought of that. That's genius!!!