Forum Discussion

5 years ago

"Bonus turns": Malak vs GGrievous

Is it possible that these two "bonus turns" have different mechanics? It seems Malak gets his bonus turn even when opposite toons have 100% TM, so he basically has upper hand for his bonus turn, while GGrievous' bonus turn always happens after all enemies use their turns.
Yes, I'm talking about GG nuke squad :#
  • "Dmitry_M81;c-1989941" wrote:
    "JacenRoe;c-1989872" wrote:
    "Dmitry_M81;c-1989702" wrote:
    "JacenRoe;c-1989443" wrote:
    Who is GG fighting? Under what conditions? If he is going against a Sith Empire team then fear could be the problem. A character with fear does nothing on his next turn. So GG gets a bonus turn, and then doesn’t attack.

Right, GG fighting SithEmpire, but not feared. Unlike Malak GG doesn't his "bonus turn" right after his droid ally dies - usually other SE enemies have their turns before him. So question is why the **** it's called "bonus turn" if GG has to wait in line to make it? :D

Post video if you can. The last person with your exact issue realized that his GG did have fear, but it was happening so quickly that he didn’t notice it.

On second thought GG should be feared indeed as he crits Malak right before that. I'll slow down to 1x to check, thanks!

No problem. It may in fact be a new bug, but it’s good to be thorough. It’s the, “have you tried turning it off and back on” method to eliminate the easy possibilities.
  • Yep, GG had been feared (I'm sure all the time :D), case is closed :#