Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Buy Barriss or open Chromium packs?

Which is a better bang for 60 bucks?
Barriss or CP
Any thoughts?
  • I would recommend you to spend your crystals on 50 energy refresh daily instead of random chance for random hero. It would make you chase shards and gears and level up faster.

Anyways Barriss pack is pretty good + Ahsoka and Asaji come pretty handy. I'm not a lot of money spender but it helped me to get rank #1 in my level league
  • She has the highest health in the game as well as having the best heal in the game. Yes, she is pretty damn good.
  • "Keaven;7176" wrote:
    Chromium could be much better but is a high risk if you don't plan on spending any more.

The best part of the Barriss pack is not even Barriss long term. Getting this is a garaunteed advantage that will pay off with the drops from GW, Arena, Challenges, and faster farming. You will also want to use crystals for all energy refils under 200 crystals at least.

I'm not sure I understand, so Barriss pack will help me get an advantage without Barriss how? Sorry I am quite new here. If I use all energy refills 200 would that not mean unlimited spending? Is there a refill limit? I am confused...

Thanks everyone for your answers so far!
    God bless~

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago