Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Cantina Farming advice!

I need advice. I am trying to determine who I should farm in Cantina nodes next. I am between 4 things.

1) The Vets to get RJT(already have zFinn and BB8)
2) Sith Trooper to bolster my Sith and for the possible rework next month
3) KRU to better my FO squad
4) CHS to help my guild for TB
5) NS Acolyte to power is my NS squad(while also getting Talzin and Zombie shards with crystals)

Thoughts?

This is what I have
https://swgoh.gg/u/mosgrievous/

Also, if you want to give thoughts on my arena team, it would be more than appreciated!
  • I would get CHS up to 5*, it really helps out the guild, then the vets for RJT as you don't want to miss her, then KRU and his ship
  • I disagree, go for sith trooper or KRU.
    I know why you're asking for acolyte cause i'm playing ns myself, but this will go to nowhere with holdo. With her every team can beat ns to easy and so they will drop
  • "Mos_Grievous1337;c-1439424" wrote:
    No love for the Vets?

I thought a second time about this and wanted to correct the vets for KRU :smiley:
    So yes, the vets would be the logical choice for rey
  • I ask myself, why would you need CHolo? To get ROLO, of course. Why do you need ROLO? So you can earn additional TB credits that you can use to buy gear and Hermie/Wampa. Is all that effort to get CHolo and ROLO worth it? Maybe. Any other advantages? Unknown.

Personally I think JTR is a flash in the pan, I think she just hasn't been figured out quite yet. It's possible that the counters already exist for her ... it could be that classic Phasma FO is already a match for her. It was a close match, but I dispatched a JTR squad with my old de-modded FO in the last TW, much to my surprise. She is good though, but you have to get both the Vets; that will take a while, and I don't see anyone using the Vets for anything other than unlocking JTR.

NS are fun and strong but easily countered in my opinion. I want to gear them too. But people are dropping Acolyte from NS teams left and right to make them more resilient to their counters. You may regret farming her.

After mod farming for the last three months, I am stopping the speed hunt to get UKR and his ship, if that is any help to you.
  • "Random9;c-1439829" wrote:
    Rey Jedi Training all the way. She'll help you way more than any of the other characters you listed, and with Holdo coming the nightsisters won't be as good as they are now. Rey will be in it for the long haul on the other hand.

I did not think about Holdo, that's a good point. Should probably get the veterans.
  • Any advice for the best resistance team under zFinn before JTR and the two newbies?

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago