Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Cantina Shipment Priority

As we all know it can be a long and arduous journey to max a player from cantina shipments. For example it is going to take 35 days to get a max QGJ without cantina refreshes. To save time who do you think i should unlock next after QGJ. Assume I have not unlocked any of the toons already.
  • Fives is awesome but Daka is needed on dark side battles. Badly
  • Thanks for the votes everyone I'm actually pretty surprised by the outcome but all the input helps a ton! @EventineElessedil I dont think these polls are useless. If I had my way and had no idea what I was getting into I could very well burn my shards on maxing out the Jedi Guardian. Cantina shipments take far too long to take a pot shot or lean towards personal preference. Those kinds of mistakes can leave you in the upper arena ranks and bottom of the raid ranks. Consorting with my fellow SWGOH members is what saves me time and grief and therefore keeps me interested in the game.
  • @ZenArkorCroHab I suppose I should realize by now that any poll like this is from someone who wants to chase the meta. Non-meta players don't really need anyone's opinion who to farm. Makes more sense now. Hope the meta doesn't change on you, but it probably will. Always does.

You should get Daka. Everybody has her because she's good.
  • I don't get old daka. Her revive is so inconsistent. You are better off with fives. He has a ton of HP at level 80 and his counter chance is so annoying to play against.
  • "szalma94;453766" wrote:
    I don't get old daka. Her revive is so inconsistent. You are better off with fives. He has a ton of HP at level 80 and his counter chance is so annoying to play against.

Daka's revive is just a bonus. Her true value is her consistent stun.