Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Churrit OP discussion

So as I made clear yesterday churrit combined with baze is one of the only things I find "OP" in this game and I'm going to list why.

I went to swgoh.gg and compared quite a few toons to churrit on multiple categories and stats for what they represent.

As I've said the problem with churrit and baze is that they excel in multiple roles having entire metas wrapped up in just their kits and they excel at all these roles better than specific toons that have one functioning role.

So first let's talk about how churrit is essentially a healer and how he stacks against other healers.

So with churrit healing abilities coupled with his speed and physical damage he is the strongest, fastest and all around best healer over barris and lumi who's only role is to heal.

Now not only does churrit heal but he also cleanses so let's compare him to toons who are in the meta who cleanse.

Churrit compared to Rex the primary cleansers, churrit has the highest base speed at 153 the highest physical damage at 2792 making him arguably the best cleanser as well also making Rex less viable as he was the go to cleanser.

Now let's talk churrit and the attacking role, out of tons of attackers including, Vader,wiggs,boba,lando,qgj,ani,TFP and not including rebels he gains synergy with he is the 2nd fastest and 2nd hardest hitting base damage toon.

So on top of him excelling in healing, and cleansing he provides one of the best roles as an attacker as well especially with synergy with baze and retribution.

Having balance would him being good at all roles if he is suppose to be a balanced attacker but he shouldn't excel and be the best in multiple roles compared to toons who have just 1 primary.

I only compared him to toons that are in use with the current meta and didn't compare him to the new rebels conferring he just gets more synergy with them anyways.

His stats were compared to approx 15 toons of the current meta yet alone the other 70 that aren't even viable as is in this meta.

Excel chart coming soon