Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Clone team or Wiggs team?

I'm currently 6 shards away from Wedge and I'll 100% get him tomorrow, and I havent farmed any shards on either rex or cody yet but I really want them because they will work good with my high level fives.

So basically my question is: Get a wiggs team cause I already have biggs and wedge good level or start farming for a clone team (already got fives)

if you want me to farm for a wiggs team please leave suggestions on a good team

thanks for reading :D have a good day
  • Wedge (Lead), Biggs, STHan, Leia and...Lando? Or Boba? But eventually, definitely R2.

Forget clones.
  • "CoastalJames;c-1443709" wrote:
    Wedge (Lead), Biggs, STHan, Leia and...Lando? Or Boba? But eventually, definitely R2.

Forget clones.

This.

On ur journey, take chirrut n baze to replace lando and sthan. When u get r2, replace leia. When u have cls, make him the lead. Look for guild who run heroic raid. U get han solo, replace biggs.

Forget clones.

Once upon a time they are useful in tank raid, but now we have zeta finn resistance team who could do the job with minimal resources.
  • "RacerDejak;c-1443735" wrote:
    When u get r2, replace leia

Leia and R2 wok incredibly well, for me.

But, as you can see @DarthYodaaa , there are many opinions and no right answers :)

• "CoastalJames;c-1443747" wrote:
    "RacerDejak;c-1443735" wrote:
    When u get r2, replace leia

Leia and R2 wok incredibly well, for me.

But, as you can see @DarthYodaaa , there are many opinions and no right answers :)

Yes they are, but i replace her with han after his rework. I like the shoot first advantage lol. Leia r2 n fulcrum ahsoka is more crazy :lol:

But the point.. rebel have many great chars. As long as u don't coose clones. Unless rex.. he is useful as situational char.