Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Conquest feat squads/tactics

Could do with a little help.

I’m currently halfway between the 6th and 7th crates on hard conquest . With adding up every point I have available that I think I will complete in feats I will be at 417 tickets so just shy of the 425 required for the 7th crate.

I’ve looked at various videos and strats people are using and they all seem to involve the deployable cooling system data disc. Problem is RNG has not favoured me and I have not seen the disc for my whole climb through the nodes.

Anyone have any tips /strats for some boss feats that don’t involve the deployable cooling disc.
Namely boss 1 feat, of killing 4 at the same time and doing over 200k damage.
Any TM removal boss feats also maybe.

5.2 gp, GL JML, SLKR with all supporting roster characters including watt, Vader etc at r5.
  • Well, while this sounds ridiculous, remember, you don't need to win the battle to accomplish the feat unless it says "win with"
  • For the 200k, Vader. Throw in Wat, Piett if you have for some extra offense.
    For the 4, SEE is easy mode or use Sith Empire, get 4 in the red and Fallen does her magic
  • Here’s a way to do the 4 in 1 strike feat using wat. https://youtu.be/LeqV8KClEFI
  • "HumbleMumble;c-2239000" wrote:
    Here’s a way to do the 4 in 1 strike feat using wat. https://youtu.be/LeqV8KClEFI

Seen all them, won’t work for me like I said mate. I don’t have the cooling data disc that he uses in every feat video he’s done for hard.
  • "MikKro;c-2238998" wrote:
    For the 200k, Vader. Throw in Wat, Piett if you have for some extra offense.
    For the 4, SEE is easy mode or use Sith Empire, get 4 in the red and Fallen does her magic

Tried Vader but his culling blade seemed to barely sent Traya, she had built up quite a bit of protection though .

Will try SE for the forth, thanks.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,721 PostsLatest Activity: 12 hours ago