Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Darth Nihilus bugs

Don't care if there is another thread, if this needs to be merged, so be it. I come here to usually read what others have found and usually keep to myself so I don't normally create topics etc.

But I thought it would be wise to bring up known bugs I've come across for DN. Specifically GW and his Ability Annihilation used under specific circumstances. One, DN as lead on GW will remove all sith protections as per leader ability. Once swapped for another leader, said siths will not regain protection.

The final bug is when using annihilation as the final move for the round with no remaining enemies. Used in either GW or even events at the end of battle wave. If annihilation is used as the killing blow, DN does not siphon health as ability states, but only under these conditions does this error happen. This becomes troublesome leading into next battles or nodes in GW.
  • I dint think he is giving a max health increase though?? I just did a couple nodes on GW and did not see his health increase at all...I think it's broken.
    Can we get a dev to weigh in on this??
  • You won't see his health increase. Max health does, current percentage remains the same,