Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Dooku or Phasma?

So I was thinking about running
Dooku or Phasma lead QGJ Kylo amd 5's. Not sure who the leader should be tho. The little evasion keeps those chars alive a little longer plus the offense up could be something very consistent throughout the games from Dookus lead ability and QGJ 3rd special. Or lead Phasma and gets extra attacks every now and then.kylo havingg a third chance for am extra attack and QGJ doing and extra good damage along with Dooku, plus dooku could get more turn meter even faster, and fives putting even more speed downs. So who should the leader be?
  • You could actually farm both at once. Get Phasma from GW shipments and Dooku from cantina and hard nodes. You could try both as leaders and watch your arena rankings to see who is better as it depends on the server. I would recommend getting Dooku to 7*, he's one of the fastest character and a stun as first move is critical to prevent a taunt for example.
  • I think dooku's leadership is bugged atm so you might want to wait on that. It could be a good defensive leadership ability though.
  • "Reyia;151815" wrote:
    You could actually farm both at once. Get Phasma from GW shipments and Dooku from cantina and hard nodes. You could try both as leaders and watch your arena rankings to see who is better as it depends on the server. I would recommend getting Dooku to 7*, he's one of the fastest character and a stun as first move is critical to prevent a taunt for example.

i have the Phasma at 6 stars purple gear, dooku not so much... But good point on the arena thibg. I'm usually in the 80-120 position for arena so I'll see how it goes. Thanks!
  • "Cpt_Dan;151863" wrote:
    I think dooku's leadership is bugged atm so you might want to wait on that. It could be a good defensive leadership ability though.

In what way is it bugged?
  • "Salgado9;151867" wrote:
    "Cpt_Dan;151863" wrote:
    I think dooku's leadership is bugged atm so you might want to wait on that. It could be a good defensive leadership ability though.

It's not increasing the evade % thus no damage buff.
  • "Cpt_Dan;151874" wrote:
    "Salgado9;151867" wrote:
    "Cpt_Dan;151863" wrote:

It's not increasing the evade % thus no damage buff.

I looked it up, I heard its fine up until its upgraded to Level 7 :(