Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Endurance vs Chimaera

So if the endurance uses convergence to give its ships damage immunity and then the chimaera uses strategic dominance, what will happen? Does the target ship still get defeated even though it has damage immunity?
  • "Boba_The_Fetter;c-1298294" wrote:
    It beats the endurance damaGe immunity, ahnold101 said it did

They could change it just prior to release.

Ooops! To soon? ;)
  • The question is, can Chimaera special at 4 turns cooldown and 147 speed be triggered before Executrix 5 turns cooldown and 165 speed?

Because if not, at least on offense, Executrix still will be the best ship and farming Phoenix ships and spending resources to get a maxed Chimaera is just bait.

Isn't weird that YouTubers video doesn't show any fight against Executrix. That's why, seems fishy to me.
  • "SpeedRacer;c-1298506" wrote:
    The question is, can Chimaera special at 4 turns cooldown and 147 speed be triggered before Executrix 5 turns cooldown and 165 speed?

Because if not, at least on offense, Executrix still will be the best ship and farming Phoenix ships and spending resources to get a maxed Chimaera is just bait.

Isn't weird that YouTubers video doesn't show any fight against Executrix. That's why, seems fishy to me.

In just a raw speed race Thrawn wins easily. And that doesn't even factor in the TM gain from TFP that neutralizes speed even more.
  • "Bulldog1205;c-1298588" wrote:
    "SpeedRacer;c-1298506" wrote:
    The question is, can Chimaera special at 4 turns cooldown and 147 speed be triggered before Executrix 5 turns cooldown and 165 speed?

In just a raw speed race Thrawn wins easily. And that doesn't even factor in the TM gain from TFP that neutralizes speed even more.

I'm not so sure of that. Really like to see any video of a battle between them before decide to buy packs.

But probably won't be any, since youtubers already posted their video and it's very weird none of against Executrix.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago