Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Enemy Slave 1 always goes before mine?

This is really frustrating but I swear I've noticed this happens 90% of the time, no exaggeration. Every time I face an enemy slave 1 in ships they always seem to build up their special, their one with the true damage before mine!

I can't explain why this happens, my slave1 even attacks first during the battle which means he's faster than the evemy however they still somehow get their special off before I can!?!

My BoBa is g10 wity 5 dot mods. Sometimes the enemy boba has more gear than mine but very frequently they don't. Like right before I wrote this it happened to me again and I went back to look at his gear and his Boba was gear 9.

I don't understand why this happens, even though my Boba goes first he still somehow ends up getting his special last, does anyone have an explanation for this?
  • I feel your pain. RNG can throw any good plan under the bus.

I run those three myself with Fett and Fives. Does okay for me but again, sometimes my Slave 1 can be hit off the bat and he's almost useless.

Good luck! It can be frustrating.
  • "Ebbda;c-1372076" wrote:
    I feel your pain. RNG can throw any good plan under the bus.

I run those three myself with Fett and Fives. Does okay for me but again, sometimes my Slave 1 can be hit off the bat and he's almost useless.

Good luck! It can be frustrating.

I just can't figure out how this is possible in the first place. My slave can be clearly faster, going first before the enemy slave at the start of the game but still not managing to get to his special first... makes little to no sense!
  • "Anakin_Skywalker;c-1380252" wrote:
    was your slave ability blocked or sth

Bro I've played for over a year, i think i would be able to tell if i am ability blocked
    Miketo28
    Rising Novice
    I understand your frustrations. I find that if I go against an opponent with Slave 1, the determining factor in who wins is whoever gets their Slave 1 special off first. Slave 1 gains 20% turn meter for each critical hit on target locked enemies. I think I am understanding that correctly at least. Could explain their luck. Use Slave 1 to attack target locked ships, which I assume you are as you are likely attacking Biggs.