Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Farming Grievous

Right now I only see his shards in the shard store. It's quite expensive with 1.2k shards for just 5 shards. Is there other ways to get him without dumping massive amount into shard store?
  • "LordDirt;c-1766534" wrote:
    Shard store, most people should have him at 7* by now.

Most people knew he was garbage and never bothered, in my experience
  • Why are people still waiting for a Revan counter? BSF was released ages ago and works fine
  • "Gifafi;c-1766953" wrote:
    "LordDirt;c-1766534" wrote:

Sometimes garbage can be recycled into something nice.
  • "LordDirt;c-1766966" wrote:
    "Gifafi;c-1766953" wrote:
    "LordDirt;c-1766534" wrote:

Sometimes garbage can be recycled into something nice.

well sure, but it's been years. plus all the "gg rework!!!" threads/vids/claims that were never correct (until now). Was just saying I doubt most people have him at 7*

personally I think he's one of the lamest chars ever. cough cough? eyeroll.gif
  • Ewoks were decent and bh are basically new. If they tell us it’s a resource management game seems wasting stuff on garbage toons in hopes of rework isn’t the right play

"LordDirt;c-1767002" wrote:
    I just try to 7* every character. Covers all bases.

With them going back to BHs and Ewoks it has paid off. Now it will pay off with GG.

• Given how easy he is to get I think people who expect him to be meta defining are gonna be disappointed. He isn't gonna be on Revan's level. I think it is much more likely that he will be similar to the GMY rework, a very good unit but not meta defining.
  • "Kalano;c-1766957" wrote:
    Why are people still waiting for a Revan counter? BSF was released ages ago and works fine

Can you please elaborate how you kill Revan with BSF? Ive read that shes a counter, but I cant even defeat the weaker Revan comps with my triumvirate+bsf+thrawn (sometimes SiT instead of thrawn)

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 8 hours ago