Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Five wookie team

Has anyone tried on offense or defense 5 Wookiee in TW? It sounds pretty cool, two taunts, vandor reviving and healing, and two DPS characters, OT chewie and vet chewie, who also happen to dispel.
I can’t try it myself because I don’t own OT chewie, but I was hoping maybe someone has, it’d be so cool to see five Wookies standing together ready for battle.
  • So in other words, we need a wookie meta for these guys to be viable.?thanks for sharing the video, it’s cool to see that. Clone wars chewie lead helps out vandor a lot it seems.
  • "VonZant;c-1703985" wrote:
    To be fair, his team was only 88k facing 100k + teams.

Regardless they are fun to play but there is a major problem:
    CWC has a roar.
    Vandor had a roar.
    OG Chewie has a roar.
    Vet Chewie has a roar.
    Zaalbar has no roar.

So when you play all 5 of them turn it up because its awesome just to hear all of their roars - but Z ruins it and he needs to be fixed. That is the only real weakness of the team. ;)

Lol I saw your post about this. I’ve never played kotor, is it zaalbar's personality that makes him not want to roar? Because obviously Chewbacca know what to do.
  • I think they’re a lot of fun in GW and I see some potential for them in p2 of the Sith raid.
  • To be fair, his team was only 88k facing 100k + teams.

Regardless they are fun to play but there is a major problem:
    CWC has a roar.
    Vandor had a roar.
    OG Chewie has a roar.
    Vet Chewie has a roar.
    Zaalbar has no roar.

So when you play all 5 of them turn it up because its awesome just to hear all of their roars - but Z ruins it and he needs to be fixed. That is the only real weakness of the team. ;)