Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Force Awakens Toons: who needs a patch?

So lets look at some of the force awakens charcters we got.
Poe
Finn
Rey
Phasma
Kylo
FOTP
FOST
Res. Pilot
Res. Trooper
FO officer

FOST, Res trooper, and FO officer are grunts and they are meant to be decent. FOTP and Res Pilot obviously have major attack but minor health. I want to talk about the main toons. Here is what i think and then ill explain. The number means
1- minor and 10- major scale

Finn- buff 5
Poe- nerf 3
Kylo- nerf 8
Phasma- fine
Rey- nerf 4

Finn- we seem to all be dissapointed by finn. I dont have him, but when using him as an ally he doesnt impress me. He needs probably a mid sized buff. Id say make his damage of use. Just dont make him too good.

Poe- many people have been complaining of him, and while i see chewy more than poe, yeah its tough. That 2 round taunt and that expose that the AI gets and i never do and those other little stats. Yeah. I guess make his taunt 1 turn, since PvP is so short, but thats for u guys to decide because i dont see him enough.

Kylo. Ohhh joy. This guy again. Mr lore'al locks under that sick looking mask. How to nerf him.... Oh yeah- lets take out that refresh all cooldowns thing, not give him that hundred percent counter, and lower that damage or health- like alot. Some of the Kylos ive vs have more health than my poggle, who has 9k. Even worse is that ive seen him pop 7k without even a crit. Thats insane. This is why he needs a major nerf. If i could choose somewhere to start, definitley on that refresh

Phasma- she honestly seems balanced, somthing even EA would be supprised to hear. ("Omg did we balance something!?"-EA) but yeah she doesnt do crazy damage, doesnt have overly crazy health, balanced abilities, and a decent leader ability. The only thing would be to limit that AI assist that we all know is buffed though EA denies it

Rey- Uggghh. I know disney wants a girl character that kicks butt, but that doesnt mean make her do insane damage. She can pop 4-6k without crit, which is insane enough. Not to mention every time she uses that staff she dodges the next attack. Heath, id say average but since its not below average its why shes kinda crazy. As for a nerf? Id say definetly in the damage. And dont give her that guarenteed dodge.