Forum Discussion

Crispy508
Seasoned Rookie
2 years ago

Forced Tranquility conquest feat

is it working? I just won a battle vs geos. used vader and used his basic on each of them, so assumed I would get 5 attempts. I didn't get any attempts
  • "CrispyFett;d-265549" wrote:
    is it working? I just won a battle vs geos. used vader and used his basic on each of them, so assumed I would get 5 attempts. I didn't get any attempts

Basic has 80% chance to attempt to apply ability block vs non jedi.
    Seems like rng said no.
  • "CrispyFett;c-2437399" wrote:
    hmmm, I think maybe it doesn't count if you kill them with the attack? just did another battle. same thing. basic all with vader, killed all with basic. no attempts

That is also possible.
    May debuffs are applied after damage, so if damage kills them no attempt to apply.
    Can look at swgoh.gg ability mechanics to see the order of operations.
    Crispy508
    Seasoned Rookie
    hmmm, I think maybe it doesn't count if you kill them with the attack? just did another battle. same thing. basic all with vader, killed all with basic. no attempts
  • Tried it with JML and OB. If ability-block applied it counted for the feat but if it was resisted the attempt doesn't count, regardless what the description says :#

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,718 PostsLatest Activity: 10 hours ago