Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Forums, fan boys, whales, fan favorites, legendary oh and the devs!....what ive learned

So i started playing this game dec 14th 2015 (the day my son was born). I stayed out of the forums for 16 months. But as a guild leader i needed knowledge and help to advance the guild. But being caught up in the forums this is what I've learned.
1. Strategy wise almost everyone agrees on some what the same thing, farming, spending, mods ect. All on the same page.
2. No one agrees on any anything ever other than basic strategy. Some hate that thrawn is a fan favorite legendary, or that ewoks r getting a rework. Everyone has their own agenda and r tunnel vision.
3. F2p hate whales and blame all updates or events on them as money making or cash grabs.
4. The Devs can never make everyone happy. for all the people excited about fulcrum or thrawn there are a bunch of players mad Jango wasnt added. when Jango is added some day they will be made that Grevious is still terrible.
5. They forums have a lot of useful threads for every 9 threads complaining about something someone disagrees with.

BUT what i learned the most is there is a lot of passionate players that want the most out of the game. So whether you what GG reworked or a jedi rework. There r always improvements. But honesty for a mobile game this is the most connected i have ever felt to the devs. I actually feel like they care (even if others disagree). This game has evolved and became better since day 1. So thank you devs! I have never enjoyed a mobile game as much as this one
Edit: I changed number 4 from No one is happy