Forum Discussion

7 years ago

FOSFTP

I'm working my FO so I can get BB8 next time (hopefully). I already have 5 FO characters I'm farming (Phasma and Kylo at 7*, FOTP from LS/DS/Fleet store, FOO from Cantina store, KRU from Cantina), but IDK if FOSFTP is an awesome replacement for one of those, or if I should just carry on with the five I'm already working on.
If I don't work on FOSFTP I will be getting Starck from that store.
  • Now that she isn't the only First Order leader, Phasma's been more or less relegated to the role of convenience filler. Not bad, but if you're looking to make the best First Order team you can, she gets rotated out pretty quick.
  • You want to replace Phasma. The early-shard arena players are running KRU/FOO/FOST/FOX/ (FOSF or Kylo), and you can sub in FOTP for FOX if you don't have him yet. Phasma hasn't made the cut in arena for a long time, unfortunately.
  • I don't think people have experimented enough with FOSFTP to fully know how good he (she?) is. I think that AOE could be dangerous under a KRU lead if it lands multiple crits. One more stun-capable character for the FO too. Mine is 35/100 and I look forward to trying it out.
  • "Chagoth;c-1516584" wrote:
    What about a lineup of Phasma, Kylo, FOTP, FOSFTP, and FOO to get BB8? FOSFTP is an easier farm than FOST so I'm just asking if a tank is necessary to get BB.

Yes. That’s what I used, gear 8 (9 for Kylo and FOTP) some lvl 80 some 85! Much easier farm than FOST!