Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Fun Old Republic Squad?

With all the Old Republic toons that are out and with Kotor being one of my favorite games, I'm trying to think of a squad that'd be both nostalgic but still somewhat efficient in gameplay.

I was thinking something along the line of:

Jedi Knight Revan (Leader)
Bastila (Light side)
T3-M4
Canderous or Carth
Juhani or Big Z

Any thoughts?
  • Missions zeta feels like you get your efforts worth right away. I definitely recommend it.
    kato77
    New Spectator
    "Ikky2win;c-1786934" wrote:
    I love the carth team, though I use Nest as the 5th. zCarth, zZaalbar, zMission, Ordo, zNest. I haven’t geared Juhani yet, but so far the team is a ton of fun and the assists are amazing. I really want try it out with Boba as the 5th too. Stack a ton of dots and then use Bobas Rocket....

I have done the exact same thing and I love it too. It is a really fun squad to pay with and they pull tons of assists! The drawback is that they don’t do much damage (apart from mission who is a decent hitter) which is one reason I also use Nest as fifth (the other is that I don’t have Juhani geared, but I guess that she would make a good substitution for Neat in a TW/GA def team).
  • "Stokat;c-1787163" wrote:
    "Ikky2win;c-1786934" wrote:
    I love the carth team, though I use Nest as the 5th. zCarth, zZaalbar, zMission, Ordo, zNest. I haven’t geared Juhani yet, but so far the team is a ton of fun and the assists are amazing. I really want try it out with Boba as the 5th too. Stack a ton of dots and then use Bobas Rocket....

I have done the exact same thing and I love it too. It is a really fun squad to pay with and they pull tons of assists! The drawback is that they don’t do much damage (apart from mission who is a decent hitter) which is one reason I also use Nest as fifth (the other is that I don’t have Juhani geared, but I guess that she would make a good substitution for Neat in a TW/GA def team).

Zaalbar can do decent damage with his AoE. Carth isn't too bad either, but yeah, Mission is the primary damage dealer.
  • I have Carth(L), Zaalbar, Mission, Wampa and Visas (reason for Visas is because Canderous isnt geared, so she is a sub until i get another OR member)

But theres also the possibility of HK47 joining the party with a rework. He may get the OR tag and one of his abilities inflicts dots.