Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Galactic Legends: resistance or First Order?

What’s everyone going for first? And why?

I was gonna chase both but won’t be doable for a long time unless you’re spending big!

So I’ve gone First Order first for a few reasons.

1) I was closer to FO
2) Resistance are already quite useable with resistance hero’s at g11, where as FO aren’t as useable imo.
3) I know they’re going to make us relic Rose. I ain’t putting any relics on rose until I see if GL Rey is worth it.

• "TVF;c-2066945" wrote:
    They did something to p2p over GAS? Must have missed that.

You definitely missed it.

He unlocked at 5* and people that pay, “p2p”, krakens, whales, dolphins couldn’t buy their way to 7*.

• "ZAP;c-2066950" wrote:
    "TVF;c-2066945" wrote:

He unlocked at 5* and people that pay, “p2p”, krakens, whales, dolphins couldn’t buy their way to 7*.

How is that specific to GAS?
  • "NinjaRaven32;c-2066862" wrote:
    Well considering I have already had kru and fox at Relic lvl 7 before galactic legends were even a thing I'm not gonna go for either the requirements aren't feesable while being free to play imo

I can't imagine how mean FOX is at r7
  • @Mephisto_style I’m only going to r5 but I’m going to try GG mods on him as he gains offense based on max health. Should hit pretty hard with close to 100k health
  • "Rosstheboss89;c-2067032" wrote:
    Exactly what @Jarvind said. Also GAS was brought back in just under 3 months. So those who paid didn’t have a useable gas any faster than the f2p unless they had hoarded get. So we didn’t get any benefit for the money we spent, and out of principle I won’t whale on one of these events again

this would be a stronger argument if we didn't know GAS needed GET1 before the event. Also, him coming back sooner was better for people such as yourself bc otherwise more people would have been ready for him the second time, and then a lot more people would have him 7* than do now
  • "littleMAC77;c-2066952" wrote:
    "ZAP;c-2066950" wrote:
    "TVF;c-2066945" wrote:

"Jarvind;c-2066968" wrote:
    "littleMAC77;c-2066952" wrote:
    "ZAP;c-2066950" wrote:
    "TVF;c-2066945" wrote:

It wasn't as big a deal with Malak since G12 was the max at the time, so a 5* Malak was still pretty tough. Now you can just one-shot him.

This

• I disagree, also the event was so hard that made us believe he would of been more viable at g11, but he was almost entirely useless. Added to that was the fact LSTB required 7* even in p1 so he couldn’t be used there either.
    "Gifafi;c-2067094" wrote:
    "Rosstheboss89;c-2067032" wrote:
    Exactly what @Jarvind said. Also GAS was brought back in just under 3 months. So those who paid didn’t have a useable gas any faster than the f2p unless they had hoarded get. So we didn’t get any benefit for the money we spent, and out of principle I won’t whale on one of these events again

this would be a stronger argument if we didn't know GAS needed GET1 before the event. Also, him coming back sooner was better for people such as yourself bc otherwise more people would have been ready for him the second time, and then a lot more people would have him 7* than do now