Forum Discussion

Crispy508
Seasoned Rookie
4 years ago

GC evade feat

It seems like no matter how many evades I have in a match, I only get credit one for each time. My feat only ever increases by 1, and I know I had more evades than that. Just ran a match with jtr, gmy, 3p0, r2 and bb, and probably evaded 20 times, but feat meter only increased by 1. This happen to anyone else?
  • I most definitely got credited for all evades. Are you certain that you actually evaded the attacks? Depending on the squads you faced, some characters dispel before dealing damage, removing your foresight, and some characters ignore foresight.
  • A tip from a guildmate got me this. Talia Lead NS vs geos if you have them to face. Zombie pulls a lot of their attacks and you just kinda get it over a couple attempts.

I largely found foresight to be unreliable on my teams too. Zombie got it for actual evades rather than the dodge you get from foresight. Not sure if that's intentional or not, but that method got me the feat.
  • That's funny, I used GMY with a CD reduction on buffs and just brought in the lowest offensive ability/power team and waited to win in the last 30 seconds. Foresight seemed to work just fine.
  • @CrispyFett if it's an AoE it only counts as one attack even if your whole team dodged it.

I did it a while ago but I also think this might be one of the ones where you have to win the battle for it to count.
  • It took me 4 battles with Ahsoka leading JKA GK and 2 other Jedi. Ahsoka Jedi are really good for it if they are well geared
  • "Mephisto_style;c-2236615" wrote:
    It took me 4 battles with Ahsoka leading JKA GK and 2 other Jedi. Ahsoka Jedi are really good for it if they are well geared

I used Old Ben lead, just for the extra chance.
  • "Kyno;c-2236655" wrote:
    "Mephisto_style;c-2236615" wrote:
    It took me 4 battles with Ahsoka leading JKA GK and 2 other Jedi. Ahsoka Jedi are really good for it if they are well geared

With GK Ahsoka JKA? I got R5 GAS and R5 GMY G9 Old Ben (maybe G8) I figured with such a bad lead from Ahsoka making sure I had those GKanikanTano synergies were important.
  • "Mephisto_style;c-2236674" wrote:
    "Kyno;c-2236655" wrote:
    "Mephisto_style;c-2236615" wrote:

With GK Ahsoka JKA? I got R5 GAS and R5 GMY G9 Old Ben (maybe G8) I figured with such a bad lead from Ahsoka making sure I had those GKanikanTano synergies were important.

OB, GK, GMY, HY, Jolee.

With the offensive increase with buffs, I couldnt bring in anyone too offensive oriented.