Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Geonosian Zombie Character Proposal

Alright, i know this may be a bit OP but i had a ton of fun making this so tell me what you think!

Geonosian Zombie
Dark Side, Seperatist, Geonosian, Tank

Very high health and protection with average speed and low damage (typical tank)

Vicious Claws (basic):
Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Tenacity Down for 3 turns. If the target already had Tenacity Down, stun them for 1 turn.

Terrifying Screech (special, 3 turn cooldown):
Target enemy or ally loses ALL status effects and then Geonosian Zombie gains those effects for 3 turns. If the target is an ally, grant Tenacity Up for 2 turns. If the target is an enemy, inflict Buff Immunity for 2 turns. This attack cannot be evaded or resisted.

Undeath (unique):
Geonosian Zombie recovers 5% of its max health and gains 10% turn meter whenever it gains a status effect. In addition, it takes reduced damage from percentage health effects.

Alright, tell me what you think! I spent a few nights coming up with this, and i feel it would be an effective counter to both debuff heavy and buff heavy teams.
  • Since it's a zombie how bout you can't control it at all. It attacks when it wants and how it wants. That would make it really interesting.
  • "ViperPete;c-1096502" wrote:
    I really like this idea. Gave a really creepy vibe to that clone wars episode. Also having no control of the character is a great idea too. Maybe you can have control of it only if you have the Hive mother on the team.

Thanks! And the hive mother would be so weird... not to mention shes massive LOL. And ya i was going for the creepy vibe from that episode :P
  • I really like your ideas. I feel like it could have really high health and a high revive chance.
  • "Georgemi6;c-1096539" wrote:
    I really like your ideas. I feel like it could have really high health and a high revive chance.

It already has really high health LOL but i like the idea of a revive chance. I just didnt want to make it TOO op xD
  • It would be nice to get a fifth Geonosian to make a full team of them, same goes for Ewoks
  • OP, I like the idea, I'm going to post my version partially based on yours. You can see where we agree.

Geonosian Zombie
    Dark Side, Separatist, Geonosian, Tank
    ===>Extreme high health and no protection, with average speed and low damage (typical tank)

Vicious Claws (basic):
    Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict LOCKED Damage over Time for 3 turns.

Terrifying Screech (special, 8 turn cooldown):
    All Target enemies are stunned, cannot be resisted.

Undeath (unique):
    Geonosian Zombie recovers the exact amount of health of a Target Enemy when killed. It's possible to get a high percentage based on how they died, ie DN's Annihilate can kill a person at 100%, Vader's Culling Blade could probably kill someone at 40% health, maybe?
  • "Metroplex79;c-1096579" wrote:
    OP, I like the idea, I'm going to post my version partially based on yours. You can see where we agree.

Geonosian Zombie
    Dark Side, Separatist, Geonosian, Tank
    ===>Extreme high health and no protection, with average speed and low damage (typical tank)

Vicious Claws (basic):
    Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict LOCKED Damage over Time for 3 turns.

Terrifying Screech (special, 8 turn cooldown):
    All Target enemies are stunned, cannot be resisted.

Undeath (unique):
    Geonosian Zombie recovers the exact amount of health of a Target Enemy when killed. It's possible to get a high percentage based on how they died, ie DN's Annihilate can kill a person at 100%, Vader's Culling Blade could probably kill someone at 40% health, maybe?

Nice! I went for more of a buff/debuff counter type character but i like yours too!
  • Idea, same concept. But use geo queen as a raid boss with these zombies as her minions
  • "Sewpot;c-1096370" wrote:
    Since it's a zombie how bout you can't control it at all. It attacks when it wants and how it wants. That would make it really interesting.

I agree, make it something like "20% chance to gain 100% TM after every turn"
  • Add unique:
    Unless hive queen is present, you cannot control this character. The first time zombie is defeated it revives without an arm and -20% stats. Subsequent times it loses a limb and 20% stats. When this character has no more limbs, it explodes shooting wormy things everywhere inflicting evasion down and DOT. When the wormy things fling, they have a 10% chance to inflict control for 1 turn.

Control: controls that creature for its turn. Cannot be dispelled (you cause them to attack thier allies)