Forum Discussion

theXrono
Rising Scout
7 years ago

ghosts of dathomir solo nest fun

so i was having some fun with the tier 2 event seeing who could solo it. i learned wampa could win pretty easily so i wanted to try my nest next. and long to behold she couldn't beat it but she also couldn't lose in it...
this was after like an hour of auto play on the last tier. 18+ million heal per hit,and 300+ thousand CRIT damage

• Thrawn with fracture made it so much easier than last time the event was here and I didn't have him. 4 special damage hits with critical chances.
  • Daka can heal the alter???

I've always just killed everyone before she healed anything, so I never knew that. That's really weird.

My goal for today was to put together a team that could kill the alter on first topple.
  • Yes it's a pain when she heals it. I bring KRU to keep her double stunned after the altar. Usually already used the fracture on the altar so it's off the table.
  • "GhostTruckin;c-1618418" wrote:
    On a side note, .. Bastila led jedi absolutely wreck tier two, . . And kill the altar in one topple

I discovered the same myself.
  • "crzydroid;c-1618387" wrote:
    Daka can heal the alter???

Really? I never noticed...but then it never lasts my first attack on it tbh.

• "CoastalJames;c-1618430" wrote:
    "crzydroid;c-1618387" wrote:
    Daka can heal the alter???

Really? I never noticed...but then it never lasts my first attack on it tbh.

I just assumed it was slowly regaining health, so the slower you take out the nightsisters the more health it had regained each topple. Guess Daka just got more heals in.
  • "ChristophIV;c-1618440" wrote:
    I just assumed it was slowly regaining health...

I don't think it does. But I might well be wrong :smile:

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,721 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago