Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Good teams for Heroic Rancor (Preparing for our first run)

Hello everybody, my guild is preparing to try on the Heroic Rancor very soon and I would like some tips please as to what teams we should use and what strategies we should make per phase. Currently we can take out tier 6 rancor in about a day after the 1st refresh. We have a couple of players who have TMR teams already and they can usually solo about a phase and a half themselves with them. I recently just Zeta'd my Vader, and plan to build a team around him that can solo the Rancor on Heroic. Currently I use the generic TMR team, (Teebo lead, QGJ, Rex, TFP, and Phasma.) Other guildies use the same first three toons and substitute TFP and Phasma for Fives and Tusken Raider or use a different combination of those 4. I know of other good toons like Jyn and Bistan that help tremendously with the TMR teams but none of us have them at 7* yet either. As a guide, I would like to inform you that we don't have most toons 7* and most (if not all) of us have been playing for no more than a year so we have "weak" toons at mainly gear 8 and 9 and a few gear 10s sprinkled in there. Thank you everybody for your help in preparing us to tackle on our first Heroic Rancor!

TLDR: Guild is doing first Heroic Rancor, we would like help preparing.

I know that most of the people on the forums are most likely farming Heroic rancor already and that's great for you but please keep the comments informative. I've been looking at Youtube videos and other forum posts but those tips get quickly outdated as the weeks go by with patches and updates. I'll also link my gg profile for those that would like to help create a team around my Zader. Thanks again everyone.

https://swgoh.gg/u/thechampionbum/