Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Grand Arena - 2nd Round Auto Deploy question

Hi, can someone officially confirm, how exactly defence teams will be auto-deployed on second round of GA, if I manually placed them at first round? If I will not place defence after 2 round begins, will same teams from 1st round be auto-placed on same defence slots again, or just random teams with best GP?
  • "FailingCrab;c-1722426" wrote:
    I'm gonna leave my defence empty this time round to test it, I'll post an update at the start of the attack phase.

Can confirm, all my defence is set as per last phase.
  • Well, maybe cos my 1st round defence was successfull, and I want to place exactly same def lines, but dont remember exactly wich squads I was assigned and where? Anyway, question is not what I want or don't want, but how exactly game mechanic works in such case.
  • "TVF;c-1722386" wrote:
    I wouldn't trust it to work as intended regardless.

^^
    I'm lazy and can't remember all of my fleet reinforcements... but pretty sure the game is gonna mess it up so gonna place it again lol
  • I'm gonna leave my defence empty this time round to test it, I'll post an update at the start of the attack phase.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 3 days ago