Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Grand Arena Losses

Am I missing something? I just used the counter to Lord Vadar that has almost a 96% win rate and still lost. This is not the first time it has happened where I have used teams with a really high 90% of winning and still lose. This only happens in GA I have used the same team to win in squad arena. Does anyone else have this problem only in ga?
  • Ok now I get it I thought swgoh.gg gave without datacrons guess im just stupid bc basically i cant use that anymore for info
    Persimius
    Rising Traveler
    "stewman1991;c-2389461" wrote:
    Ok now I get it I thought swgoh.gg gave without datacrons guess im just stupid bc basically i cant use that anymore for info

It's not that you can't use it for info, it's that you have to understand why the counter works.
  • I dont have any interest in datacrons mostly bc I have learned enough about this game and dont care to try and re-learn everything every 3 months.
    Persimius
    Rising Traveler
    "stewman1991;c-2389465" wrote:
    I dont have any interest in datacrons mostly bc I have learned enough about this game and dont care to try and re-learn everything every 3 months.

That is of course your choice, but normally if you see a counter you don't understand the logical next step is to look for videos of that counter. Doing so you would see that it requires a datacron, or that it does not, and then you can decide to use it or not.

Even before datacrons it made sense to actually search for videos of a counter so you know what to do.
  • "stewman1991;c-2389465" wrote:
    I dont have any interest in datacrons mostly bc I have learned enough about this game and dont care to try and re-learn everything every 3 months.

This resigns you to dropping leagues.