Forum Discussion

cmjstota106
Seasoned Scout
8 years ago

HAAT First Attempt

My guild is going through HAAT for the first time and we blew through P1 with Zylo's and Zaul's and decently blew through P2 with Viva La Resistance teams but of course P3 is the death trap so I am curious what teams you all use to get maximum damage in P3...it seems my mods aren't up to snuff for Chirpatine as even with all G11 except Chirpa I only managed 450k....my best team was Dathcha (lead), Jawa, Jawa Scavenger, and Chaze....managed 750k with that one. What other teams out there are viable that aren't out of the realm of possibility like anything with 7star Thrawn (ie Imperial Grand Maneuver etc.). We look like we'll make it through and have Rebels and a few Princess Zody's for P4 but would like to spend less time throwing the entire kitchen sink at P3 with some better squad ideas. Thank you.
  • I usually use zader and throw my zylo into the ram, with tfp and a couple others and get 500k
  • Thanks i got a Zader mix to 450k, took some doing to get him 2 throws....I just saw a video of Teebo (lead), Jyn, Baze, Chirrut, and TFP doing over 2mil....is that legit? First I'd really seen it and I have all of those chars to G11 though my mods won't come close to the ones in the video....
  • im doing datcha lead, jawa, nebit, tfp and sthan and do between 500/700k with awful mods
    https://k61.kn3.net/D/1/1/8/9/7/337.png

old ben + tfp + whatever for control like datcha/jawa/ugnaught its a good team too
    tfp can gain 100% whenever he evades (70% from all 7 droids debuffed + 30% from old ben lead), and he evades everytime with foresight so he can go like crazy
  • Resistance also does well on p3 from what I've seen on hete, so if you throw Zaders and jroids at p2, you could have some left over.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,721 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago