Forum Discussion

7 years ago

help needed for light side 9b

could someone who owns full lando or jyn add me for light side 9b? i really need to do that 3 stars but i need strong ally.
  • i 3 star it with phoenix and wedge as ally, so that is why i told you u need to counter those AoE. Maybe try a different team and strategie
  • "tonyelogro;c-1483123" wrote:
    i 3 star it with phoenix and wedge as ally, so that is why i told you u need to counter those AoE. Maybe try a different team and strategie

my light side is weak and the best of them are what i use. i am dark side person, but i need tie reaper =(
  • "tonyelogro;c-1483123" wrote:
    i 3 star it with phoenix and wedge as ally, so that is why i told you u need to counter those AoE. Maybe try a different team and strategie

what was your phoenix gear level?
  • Can I reccomend wedge? His leader ability is great and he synergises wonderful with Biggs (who you have).

I did 9b recently with gear ix phoenix and a borrowed gear xii treble zeta cls.
  • There must be hundreds of post of this subejct! Just level up your toons! And have a good CLS as ally
  • Try this for a change (this team made me win without any problems) : Leia lead,R2D2 (i had no zetas on him at that time),zeta Han Solo,Rex,HR Scout (for stuns and TM manipulation) and a borrowed CLS.