Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Here's a fun question.

Just as a fun question. You're theoretically making an arena squad but you can only pick 1 toon to fill all 5 slots with the same character. All will be max achievable gear and 7 star. Who do you think would perform best, offense and defence. Assuming characters with unique specials such as taunts or non stacking buffs use them after each other and don't layer, who do you think would do best. 5 5s? 5Dooku? Who would win most often? :)
  • "DieRebelScum2467;468573" wrote:
    I will quit this gaMe if I ever have to go against five 5's..

Haven't you heard? It's the new, reworked GW!
  • Five Yodas.

TMR then Yoda gains TM. Gains foresight. Buffs all and gains TM.
  • Vader. DOT mayhem with a Culling Blade fiesta.

Or, Grievous. 50%+ TM reduction x5, plus health-down x5, plus hard hitting unavoidable basic x5.

Yeah, those two. I can't pick one, not that kind of person.
  • "Zekex;468931" wrote:
    5 landos, because someone already took 5 fives.

The amount of mustache in that imagery makes me...well...tingle...
  • You have a point lol... So far I like 5 Ben on defence cause when you kill one (eventually) others get the death buff and offense down is huge... On offense I've already said 5aayla but 5ewok elders has great potential.. I think they evasion of Ben could handle it with overlapping ability block to prevent resurrect. It's a pretty fun concept.. Then there's just the interesting ones of how 5 Greedo bombs is about 75% of a teams max hp.. Or trying to kill a team of 5 resurrecting bobas on defence... Or how 5 magma troopers might actually do damage!

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 3 days ago