Forum Discussion

6 years ago

HT bugged - taunts when other HT drops breach on player

So noticed HT will taunt when anyone is breached on the battlefield. For instance of there are two HT or 2 XBs if opposing AI debuffs breach on me my HT will taunt as well even though i don't have anyone breached yet. Works in reverse. Screenshot for reference.

P.S. Why is S / S without slash **?
  • The double "S" censor is due to an armed force of a certain political party (their name is also censored) during WWII.

Regarding the HT bug, pop a post over at Answers HQ and they'll get it sorted.

Edit: Unless you had used HT's special, in which case, not a bug. He'll gain taunt regardless of breach being applied. Breached enemies allow HT to regain the taunt after it expires or is dispelled.
  • "ChristophIV;c-1731055" wrote:
    The double "S" censor is due to an armed force of a certain political party (their name is also censored) during WWII.

Regarding the HT bug, pop a post over at Answers HQ and they'll get it sorted.

Yea i figured that is why it's blocked but that's a bit overkill.... Imo.

And while i absolutely hate dealing with ea answers it's just an awful system. I did begrudgingly
  • "ChristophIV;c-1731058" wrote:
    @icanectc see my edit.

Dang you @ChristophIV i have to check that i can't recall that might be it!
  • This is exactly why mods shouldn't close or move these threads player input is vital before sending submissions to ea developers and waste there time
  • Sorry dude, I only thought about it as an afterthought. Hope I haven't put you through bug report stress on Christmas day. Have a good one.
  • "icanectc;c-1731064" wrote:
    This is exactly why mods shouldn't close or move these threads player input is vital before sending submissions to ea developers and waste there time

We have tried, and then when it is a bug, and no one reports it, it doesnt get flagged.

Also, most of the mod team works over there too and replies to issues that are not bugs.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.

22,724 PostsLatest Activity: 5 hours ago