Forum Discussion

Changkra
Newcomer
3 days ago

Bugs

I only started playing the game around 5 days ago, last played last year. Up to now my sim has walked the dog frequently for 3 days straight and haven't been able to stop her, I had to exit the game and not save. She has also walked through the mountain in sulani whilst going to use the toilet but then walked through the sea and around the island never reaching the toilet . Added to that posting paintings on plopsy is a nightmare, had to delete the mail box 30 times and move the position of it due to the action not coming up. I have never had bugs in the game but I am seriously wondering if this game is worth it now.. I have repeatedly repaired the game but it still keeps happening. I have no mods on my game or downloads from other websites.

• I usually just click on the painting while it's still on the easel if I want to post it to Plopsy. If I've already taken the painting off the easel, I hang it on a wall and then click on it. For most other items, I just click on them while they are in my personal inventory. When I get an offer, and it's time to ship the item, I do that from my personal inventory. I don't think I've ever tried to find Plopsy actions on the mailbox.