Forum Discussion

7 years ago

I need one more rebel to put into my Rebel Squad for Squad Arena, but I do not know who

So here's my lineup,
Wedge(L), Biggs, Baze, Churrit.
I still need one more rebel, I was thinking either ST Han, Leia or Lando.. What do you think? Your opinion would be greatly appreciated. And also, should I mix in Finn and Poe? :smile:
  • Out of the 3 you listed, I'd go for leia since you'd be able to stealth her right away (useful against counter teams) and wiggs would be great with her critical chance bonus (and everybody would get healing bonus). Hard to really get the benefits from poe without the other resistance characters (but you should keep farming/gearing him and finn, as farm up resistance trooper for the holy trinity).
    I loved running cassian for a while with my rebels. He's an easy farm in arena, gives an initial buff to everyone (I think tenacity for baze), has buff immunity for his basic and his grenade can also apply ability block and other good debuffs, then his special can apply debuffs too.
  • R2, Han Solo, CLS, ATF would be your top 4 and best options.

Second tier would be Lando, STH, AA, CHS, ROLO, Cassian, Ezra, jyn.

Some good stand alone toons that would do well are DN, GK, thrawn, zylo, Zarris, boba.

If you can’t get one in the top 4, I’d probably go with Lando or Cassian since you already have a tank in baze and a cleanser in chirrut. But the standalone toons might do you better. GK has an awesome assist plus buffs galore, DN has an instakill, thrawn can make a toon basically disappear, boba executes, zylo regenerates, and zarris nullifies crits. If you think your baze is a little squishy, jyn and CHS both can revive.

Leia is too easy to beat imo, but she is needed for a CLS unlock so she’s useful.
  • Until you get cls, the answer to who do you add to chaze/wiggs is yes. They're a very powerful combo, and the fifth will just depend on who you're fighting. Han Solo is lights out, r2d2 is incredible support in various ways, jyn adds a stun, and revives while granting team tm. Old Ben ability blocks, leia buffs critical chance and has a chance to hit three times, which means if she is called by Biggs, you can put down anyone. Also lando offers huge amounts of damage, but is suicide against CLS squads. If you're not in a heroic pit guild, find one immediately. Han Solo his extremely hard and has stuns and gains tm on his specials. His only issue is that he's pretty easy to kill, which chaze solves. Until then, just figured out who's easiest to get, and who best for into your long term plans (i.e. jyn for raids, lando for scoundrels, Leia for cls event)
  • "BoonGamingYT;d-144266" wrote:
    So here's my lineup,
    Wedge(L), Biggs, Baze, Churrit.
    I still need one more rebel, I was thinking either ST Han, Leia or Lando.. What do you think? Your opinion would be greatly appreciated. And also, should I mix in Finn and Poe? :smile:

Anyone, every Rebel is overpowered, even the all mighty Lobot
  • "Rmaxtpmx;c-1350170" wrote:
    Until you get cls, the answer to who do you add to chaze/wiggs is yes. They're a very powerful combo, and the fifth will just depend on who you're fighting. Han Solo is lights out, r2d2 is incredible support in various ways, jyn adds a stun, and revives while granting team tm. Old Ben ability blocks, leia buffs critical chance and has a chance to hit three times, which means if she is called by Biggs, you can put down anyone. Also lando offers huge amounts of damage, but is suicide against CLS squads. If you're not in a heroic pit guild, find one immediately. Han Solo his extremely hard and has stuns and gains tm on his specials. His only issue is that he's pretty easy to kill, which chaze solves. Until then, just figured out who's easiest to get, and who best for into your long term plans (i.e. jyn for raids, lando for scoundrels, Leia for cls event)

This guy gets it.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.

22,724 PostsLatest Activity: 7 years ago