Forum Discussion

• "Aizfgas;854675" wrote:
    Hes the best besides zeta quigon and jka imo

This^^

"Big_Boss;854672" wrote:
    "CronozNL;854660" wrote:
    No except for raid, not for pvp.
    On defense you will lose.

Not true he eats droids for breakfast and also wiggs with lando teams can be slaughtered by IGD lead

He does almost nothing against wiggs, because biggs will usually go first, this puts you down one toon on wedges aoe and only aayla is guaranteed to attack.

Lando I agree.
  • even if he is taken out first his leader ability remains and all the jedi still counter
  • He's very useful in the Tank Raid, can hit droids for 19-20k crit. hit. I also use him in GW between node 6 and 10-11, depends who is on those nodes.
  • I like aayla better as a lead for tank raid, but he is part of the team.
  • "Ragnir2;854710" wrote:
    I like aayla better as a lead for tank raid, but he is part of the team.

I did this change last raid and got better damage but about 30-50k.

IGD is good because it makes that run on P1 like auto because so much damage comes from counters
  • IGD lead is good in AAT P1 raid (although I prefer JKA to better control B2, otherwise go off before I can kill it). In Arena is viable, specially with Zarris, having high health toons besides, like JKA, Aayla (a must in the team) or Kit. Forget about ahsoka or yoda, too squishy.
    Also is a fun leader team to play. I love seeing a AOE attack being countered by a swarm of jedi. Specially on Vader or TFP.