Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Imperial Commando and Gar Saxon Farmable When?

So I know the devs mentioned they pushed up Phoenix a week or so for the Thrawn event, but has anyone heard when the Mandalorians will be farmable? I'd like to be able to work on them. And while asking, can we get their star fighter farmable as well?
  • After the PS ships leave the shard shop, Gar and ISC should be farmable and then their ships
  • I hope we will see them both soon and most of all that Gar Saxon will be available not only once in hard mode.
  • Has anyone used Gar or ISC to a great effectiveness anywhere in the game? Gar's AOE looks pretty good, but for the most part I have heard very little good about either of these two.
  • "JohnnySteelAlpha;c-1172173" wrote:
    Has anyone used Gar or ISC to a great effectiveness anywhere in the game? Gar's AOE looks pretty good, but for the most part I have heard very little good about either of these two.

Maybe AhnaldT01 can help you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0Im4kNfyHU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NO0WTCbhkM
  • Saxon is actually quite useful to an Empire team. His wooden friend though, the ISC, is less so and has the worst animation of any toon.
  • "VarangianVigilante;c-1172135" wrote:
    I hope we will see them both soon and most of all that Gar Saxon will be available not only once in hard mode.

No joke. The single hard node thing is insulting.
  • "Skuddy;c-1172257" wrote:
    "VarangianVigilante;c-1172135" wrote:
    I hope we will see them both soon and most of all that Gar Saxon will be available not only once in hard mode.

I can see it now...

"ATF is now available! She can be found in (insert 8 energy cantina node here) and (10 energy cantina node). She has also been added to the GW shop and Guild store. Gar Saxon can be found with Shoretrooper on LS9b along with ISC because why not? Rebels rule!"
  • "APX_919;c-1172274" wrote:
    "Skuddy;c-1172257" wrote:
    "VarangianVigilante;c-1172135" wrote:

I can see it now...

"ATF is now available! She can be found in (insert 8 energy cantina node here) and (10 energy cantina node). She has also been added to the GW shop and Guild store. Gar Saxon can be found with Shoretrooper on LS9b along with ISC because why not? Rebels rule!"

Haha. I would be okay with this. Already beat 9B.

Anyways, wouldn't mind an easy place to farm ATF. Seems like a fun toon, but not too broken.