Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Investment questions?

I am new to this game but have loved it and invested a lot early to catch up! Level 44 and I play a lot of squad arena! Have been top 5 everyday and I'll say it been a little tough since my power is typically a couple thousand lower. But i just unlocked Sid and luminara :)

My debate is should I invest in Poe or continue working on daka in cantina. I ask this because I now know Poe is still going to be relevant after the update. My other debate is should I invest in 4 staring phasma or luminara?

My arena team prior to acquiring Sid and luminara today has been phasma, kylo, Poe, maul, dooku.

Thanks for any tips!
  • You need Daka to complete DS PvE. I actually use her on my arena squad too (no Poe) and finished 1st again today and 4/7 in the last week.

Poe is really only effective with gear VIII (143 speed) and when used with the high dps toons like FOTP, GS, etc.
  • Thanks guys! Yea Sid is all I'm buying in arena shipments. But I'll def do luminara over phasma it looks like!
  • My Poe is 3 star. I do have QGJ 2 star but haven't vested in him and prob won't until Poe and daka are good.