Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Is echo worth investing in?

I just unlocked 3* Echo from a chromium pack. Im completely F2P so i don't intend on trying to get more shards for him, but I know he can be a good character. Is it worth it to gear/level him up if I know he's going to stay 3*?

I realize he's mostly helpful because of his clone synergy, but I have a nearly maxed out Fives, a 4* clone sergeant who I could easily gear up, a 4* Plo Koon i could also easily power up, and I'm working on Anakin.
  • If you aren't thinking of staring him up, no.
    Echo is frail even at 7*, unlike shoretrooper/scariff pathfinder and others, a 3* Echo won't cut it at endgame.
  • As stated above, his H/P is really lacking, even at 7*. He really is only viable with a full squad of clones where his synergies are great. His basic damage is about 40% more than 5's. His debuffing detonator is great, but huge cooldown (6 or 5 if omega), and he dies fast.

IMO, if EA wants to improve clones, all they need to do is raise Echo and Cody's H/P to a more reasonable level. Everything else about a full clone squad is great.