Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Is Plo Koon or his ship used at all end-game?

I need another light side ship to finish off the ship challenges and I think also to be able to start farming zetas soon. I'm still reading up on that. I just hit lvl 77 today. For light side I have Biggs, Wedge, Ahsoka, and JC. He seems to be the easiest farm since he's in cantina. Is he worth it though?
  • I love his ship and run it with Endurance. He actually hits decently and gives tenacity up along with taunt and speed up.
    braskme
    New Spectator
    Plo himself is also a good leader vs. zMauls in GW. Each turn an ally takes, they have a 55% chance to dispell stealth on each enemy, and gain offense up if they do. He usually only lasts a single GW6, 9, 11 or 12, but is really useful with a bunch of heavy hitters behind him. Never would have found that out without his ship, as I wouldn't have bothered to gear/level him up otherwise.
  • "Ender22;c-1150941" wrote:
    "Fahrius;c-1150928" wrote:
    My starting fleet is plo, 5s, jc, ahsoka and biggs
    Start locking enemy's biggs with 5s, gain offense up with ahsoka, gain turn meter with plo, call ahsoka with jc, use biggs's special and mace's 2nd special... Their biggs is destroyed in first turn lol
    Then the fight is won really easy after that :)

What place do you get Fahrius?

1st mostly
    This is how i do it
    https://youtu.be/iL5bZ795ZNY

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,721 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago