Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Is Revan bugged ?

There are lots of rumors floating around that Revan is bugged. Can anybody verify? This is something we should figure out now. They can't just let this whole event go by without testing. It takes 5 minutes to do.
I'm leaning towards Revan is a turd burger, so lets cry bugged, but people need to know if that is not the case.
  • "3pourr2;c-1674471" wrote:
    "Olddumper;c-1674329" wrote:
    "Padas;c-1674320" wrote:
    "Gwonk;c-1674314" wrote:
    The people saying he is bugged are the same people why were looking for the perfect defense arena team. When they see he is beatable they think "I spent how much for this?!? He must be broken"

Cubsfan who tested him said there is a noticable drop off in performance from the one he had on his test account.

Drop off in performance is more vague nonsense. If there is a bug state the bug.

Crumb says no
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/184395/mega-an-ancient-journey-of-redemption#latest

This should get a sticky.
  • "Hoffman72510;c-1674490" wrote:
    "Padas;c-1674320" wrote:
    "Gwonk;c-1674314" wrote:
    The people saying he is bugged are the same people why were looking for the perfect defense arena team. When they see he is beatable they think "I spent how much for this?!? He must be broken"

Cubsfan who tested him said there is a noticable drop off in performance from the one he had on his test account.

There's a drop off in performance because he isn't using his god mode test account. Rememeber a couple weeks ago when those same game changers claimed Jango would be game changing too? Everyone saw their Revan videos and thought they'd jump into the game and insta-gib the enemy Traya like Cubs did...lol. Their test account Ezra also hits for 70k

Fanboys who are selling for EA CG. To them there has never been a bad toon.....just buyers remorse

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago