Forum Discussion

ConnorMcLurk
Seasoned Newcomer
4 years ago

Issue with Dark Presence feat in GAC

I won a battle with Talzin, Daka and Zombie. Instead of 3 Kills towards the feat I only got 1. Since no one of the 3 enemies committed suicide, I wonder what went wrong?
  • "Enigmatic_Potato;c-2290267" wrote:
    You have to defeat the enemy with an attack, dying to a status effect (Plague) does not count for the feat.

This.
    NotRealUltra
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "Enigmatic_Potato;c-2290145" wrote:
    Funnily enough, you will get credit for a kill when Zombie sacrifices herself to revive a Nightsister though.

But that is WAI right?

Zombie revives a defeated toon, and all the feats work on defeating a toon

No different than defeating a jedi and then Jolee revives them 5 turns later
  • "Ultra;c-2290345" wrote:
    Funnily enough, you will get credit for a kill when Zombie sacrifices herself to revive a Nightsister though.

But that is WAI right?

Zombie revives them, but she kills herself while doing so. Killing yourself apparently still counts as a kill.
  • "HandSolo93;c-2290379" wrote:
    "Ultra;c-2290345" wrote:

But that is WAI right?

Zombie revives them, but she kills herself while doing so. Killing yourself apparently still counts as a kill.

I would guess that this counts because she is (most likely) dying on the player turn, which allows it to count for the players character. Status effect deaths occur during the enemy turn, which is why they dont end up counting.
  • I only got 2/6 despite using Asajj, Daka and Talia against a team of 3. It happens.
    NotRealUltra
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I've never gotten two kills for killing a nightsister and triggering zombie revive

Maybe i didn't pay enough attention

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.

22,724 PostsLatest Activity: 7 years ago